Meditations are suggested on the following:
• On life situations: for men and women, single people, families, the wealthy, the poor, the sick, the dying and those who care for them.
• On your roles in society: for politicians, lawyers, activists, teachers, scientists, businesspeople, writers and journalists, farmers, soldiers, carers and others.
• On your state of mind: for the happy, the sad, the suffering, the isolated, the angry, the proud, the abused, the shy, those with no self-esteem and others.
• On society and the world: war, politics, education, farming, the environment, business, dedicating your life to others, and the future
• On your spiritual life: for believers, those who have no religion, those who have great faith, those who want to become Buddhists & those who practice Buddhism.